- Video format: MP4 or MOV
- Resolution: 720p with 4000 kbps
- Image format: Landscape format (16: 9)
Instructions on how to upload the video to the platform will come in due time
- If you want to include PowerPoint images or similar in the video, make sure it is either embedded or presents on a screen next to it.
- A recorded zoom call with your portable camera and presentation through the split-screen feature also works. See further down the page how to do this.
- If possible, use an external microphone and make sure there are no lights from windows or lamps behind you. Be sure to point the light behind the camera towards you.
Recording presentation via Zoom
Information to record presentation via Zoom
- First, make sure you have Zoom installed. If this is not installed, you can do so via the link: https://zoom.us/download.
- Start Zoom and log in via your Gmail account, Facebook, or create a new account. You can create a new Zoom account for free at: https://zoom.us/freesignup/
- Once you have logged in, the box below will ask if you want to open this application. Click on “open zoom.us”
4. Now Zoom will start and you will see the image below. Click on “New Meeting”
5. Zoom will ask if you want to use the computer’s speaker and microphone, click on “join with computer audio” (see picture below).
6. Now the image below will appear. Click on “share screen” and select your PowerPoint or similar.
- An MS PowerPoint Presentation or the document you will present
- A computer
- An audiovisual recording device (camera, microphone and speakers)
8. Now the image is shared and you can start recording. If you click on “more” at the top of the image and then “Record”, your presentation will start recording (See black arrow in the image below). You can click the same button and to stop recording. If you want to record yourself when you present, you can click on “start video” (see red arrow in the picture below) to record a video on yourself presenting at the same time.
9. Note that the file with your recording will be automatically saved within “documents” on your computer. If you go to “documents” and look up a folder called “Zoom” you will find the file with the recording. If the file is not converted to a .mp4 file automatically after you finish recording and the meeting, you can double-click it and the file will change to a .mp4 file.
7 February 2021
Deadline for Abstract submission
& Congress Grant request submission
9 March 2021
Notification date for Abstracts and Congress Grant
30 April 2021
Deadline for full paper submission & Early bird registration
1 June 2021
All presenters should be registered and have paid the registration fee.
1 June 2021
All digital abstracts and video presentations have to be uploaded to the Congress platform.
14-17 June 2021