Deadline for abstract submission is 7 February 2021
Those who have submitted an abstract earlier will be able to withdraw, revise or leave as is, more information will be sent in January.
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Word count is limited to 180 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type. The Scientific Committee will have the final decision on the type of presentation for each accepted abstract.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 February 2021
Deadline for Abstract submission
& Congress Grant request submission
9 March 2021
Notification date for Abstracts and Congress Grant
30 April 2021
Deadline for full paper submission & Early bird registration
1 June 2021
All presenters should be registered and have paid the registration fee.
1 June 2021
All digital abstracts and video presentations have to be uploaded to the Congress platform.
14-17 June 2021